Dying to sink your teeth into a first-rate juicy cheeseburger? There’s nothing like finding the best restaurants in Show Low to indulge your burger craving. We have a few suggestions to get you started. Our own Torreon Grille tops the list, but we’ve got several other local favorites to discover.
- Torreon Grille: Overlooking the 18th green of the Tower course at Torreon, the Grille offers more than just amazing food and views. Open to the public, this top-rated Arizona restaurant hosts a spectacular seasonal burger night on Wednesdays from 4:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. The Special Wednesday Burger Menu includes seven mouthwatering options including several beef burgers, a turkey, chicken, or pork option as well as the new shrimp burger. The Atlantis combines a shrimp burger, Asian slaw, sliced tomatoes, cilantro lime aioli on a brioche bun. Perfect to top off an afternoon of golf, on the trails, or a game of pickleball. Hours vary by season, check the website for times. Reservations are recommended 928-532-8000.
Location: 651 S. Torreon Loop, Show Low, AZ
- Buffalo Bill's Tavern & Grill: This spot is famous for its buffalo burgers and offers a variety of other tasty burgers in an atmosphere of authentic western memorabilia. Owner Gary Martinson loves bison collectibles, so in 1999, he bought the Buffalo Museum of America from an Arizona family and added the museum’s collection to the one he already had. The current museum and restaurant were built in 2023 and both are enjoyed by customers.
The restaurant’s bread is baked locally at Baked bakery in Pinetop. Enjoy the tasty pizzas, sandwiches, salads and chicken wings. Bill’s also offers yummy filet, ribeye and salmon cooked on the grill. Don’t miss it.
Location: 400 N. Clark Rd., Show Low, about 2 miles from Torreon.
- Licano's Mexican Food & Steakhouse: While primarily known for its Mexican cuisine, this restaurant is often praised for its juicy and flavorful hamburgers. Try Licano’s Burger, a natural beef grilled with your choice of cheddar, Swiss, onions, sautéed mushrooms or bacon. There’s also a tasty Green Chile Burger, made with natural beef grilled and smothered in green chile.
Location: 573 W. Deuce of Clubs, Show Low, about 4 miles from Torreon.
- The House: Known for its craft burgers and gourmet ingredients, this restaurant focuses on high-quality and unique burger experiences. We like the Show Low burger, made with ground pork, ham and pepper jack cheese. Lots of other menu selections, including sandwiches and homemade desserts. It’s a fun experience and visitors can enjoy corn-hole, fire-pits, and live music in the restaurant’s backyard.
Location: 1191 E Hall, Show Low, about 5 miles from Torreon.
- Cattlemen's Steakhouse and Lounge: Top notch steakhouse with steaks, shrimp, salmon and tasty burgers as well. The Cattlemen’s Burger with bacon and barbeque sauce and the Black and Bleu Burger with bleu cheese crumbles are very delicious. Nice children’s menu as well.
Location: 1231 W. Deuce of Clubs, Show Low, about 3 miles from Torreon.
- Show Low Café: You’ll find comfort food and a friendly staff at Show Low Café. Many yummy burger choices include Avocado Bacon Cheeseburger, Green Chile Cheeseburger and more. Serves breakfast too.
Location: 480 W. Deuce of Clubs, Show Low, about 4 miles from Torreon.
- Darbi’s Café: A down-to-earth cafe in a woodsy cabin with a porch, serving American comfort food and breakfast. Several charbroiled burgers are offered, including Jalapeno Popper, Cow Tipper double burger and Firehouse Burger, served with curly fries, potato salad or sweet potato fries.
Location: 235 E White Mountain Blvd, Pinetop, about 13 miles from Torreon.
- Pinetop Brewing Company: Have a taste for a beer and a burger? This is the place to go. Try a Lakeside burger, with Swiss cheese, sauteed mushrooms and bacon, plus tasty fries. The Belgian Wit beer to wash it down is great. Huge portions and very good value. They create traditional Belgian style beers using the finest malts, hops, and mountain water. The brewers take pride in their "Small Town, Big Beer" reputation.
Location: 159 W. White Mountain Blvd., Lakeside, about 13 miles from Torreon.
- Mr. Zeke’s in Lakeside: You’ll enjoy the Zinger Burger with bacon and onion rings; the Hangover Burger with hash browns and egg topping; and the Mad Hatter topped with buffalo wings. Your choice of garlic parmesan fries, fire fries or spicy-sweet slaw.
Location: 476 W. White Mountain Blvd., Lakeside, about 12 miles from Torreon.
- The Hungry Buffalo: You’ll experience a courteous staff, nice western environment, and good menu selections at the Hungry Buffalo. They offer burgers as well as steak, tacos, salmon and ribs. Try the Rodeo Burger with bacon and barbeque sauce or the Slider of the Week. You’ll find not only fries, but homemade mashed potatoes as well.
Location: 4048 Porter Mountain Rd, Pinetop-Lakeside, about 11 miles from Torreon.
- Moose Henri’s: Yummy burgers plus a wonderful selection of cold brews entice visitors to return. Build your own burger or choose one of many, including Flaming Hot, Mushroom & Swiss and more. Also offers sandwiches, salads and kids’ menu.
Location: 4207 Highway 260, Lakeside, about 10 miles from Torreon.
Hungry yet? We are! Enjoy.
Located just three hours from Phoenix in Show Low, Ariz., Torreon is a luxury golfing community nestled in the White Mountains. It offers convenience, world-class recreation, and amenities for the entire family. Offering everything from a sprawling outdoor pool, expansive fitness center to award-winning food at Torreon Grille as well as a family and game center, fishing pond and endless trails throughout the community, every member or guest is sure to enjoy time at Torreon. Learn more at https://torreon.com/
Contact Linda Cedarblade, designated broker for Torreon Realty at (928) 532-3030 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on gorgeous, high-country lots or move-in-ready Golf Villas nestled in the White Mountains.